- Top Australian universities fall in global rankings
- Congress Party resorts to the Operation as it has lost its charisma: Former CM Bommai
- SC asks petitioners to move HC over PIL against high air fares for Gulf countries
- ChatGPT can now browse the web to provide info in real time
- Choreographer who broke traffic rules 99 times, got caught for 100th time
- World Heart Day: How heart health tools on Apple Watch can save many lives
- Is your favourite sushi safe to eat?
- KCR expresses deep shock over passing away of MS Swaminathan
- TDP MP Ram Mohan Naidu complains to Amit Shah against AP CID
- To become zero-vacancy force, Assam Police to recruit 5,000 youth: Himanta
GAIL donates medical equipment to GGH
Rajahmundry: GAIL, as part of its CSR initiatives, has provided medical equipment – 2 units of coloposcopies and 8 units of Fetal Monitor CTG machines...
Rajahmundry: GAIL, as part of its CSR initiatives, has provided medical equipment – 2 units of coloposcopies and 8 units of Fetal Monitor CTG machines to Rajahmundry Government General Hospital to facilitate better medical services to pregnant women in the East Godavari region.
KVS Rao, CGM (O&M) & OIC, GAIL Rajahmundry, handed over the medical equipment to the Head of Department Gynaecology section and Hospital Superintendent in the presence of Additional Director of Medical Education, at a programme at Mother and Child Health (MCH) ward here on Tuesday. GAIL officers KB Narayana, GM (Operations); PT Rao, GM (O&M); Prabhakar Deevi, CM (HR); and B Balaji, Sr. Manager (CSR) GAIL Rajahmundry also present on the occasion.
In-charge superintendent, principal and resident medical officers of the Hospital appreciated the CSR initiatives of GAIL and said the support provided by GAIL will help hospital to provide better medical care to poor people.