- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Guntur: Arrangements reviewed for CM YS Jagan visit
Guntur: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will lay foundation stone for various development works at a cost of Rs 217 crore in Palnadu district on...
Guntur: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will lay foundation stone for various development works at a cost of Rs 217 crore in Palnadu district on June 12. He will launch the distribution of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka kits and lay foundation stone for the construction of another bridge across River Krishna at Madipadu connecting NTR and Guntur districts. He will inaugurate the government polytechnic college building premises.
Palnadu district Collector Siva Sankar Lotheti and MLA Namburu Shankar Rao on Tuesday reviewed the arrangements for the CM’s visit. They instructed the officials on setting up a helipad besides making arrangements for public meeting venue. The officials were further instructed to make arrangements in a big way for the visit and make it a success. They gave suggestions for parking areas of vehicles and lunch arrangements.
Revenue and police officials were present.