- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Guntur: Cops told to solve traffic problems
Guntur Rural SP Vishal Gunni directed police officials to discharge duties efficiently, while addressing police personnel on security duty at Kotappakonda for Maha Sivaratri on Monday.
Guntur: Guntur Rural SP Vishal Gunni directed police officials to discharge duties efficiently, while addressing police personnel on security duty at Kotappakonda for Maha Sivaratri on Monday. He said that so far 2,700 police personnel have been deployed for security arrangements for Kotappakonda. He gave suggestions and advices to the police.
The SP instructed the police officials to make arrangements to have darshan of Sri Trikoteswara Swamy at Kotappakonda without any inconvenience and take steps to solve traffic problems. The police personnel were also instructed to see that vehicles are parked at parking places. He sought cooperation of devotees and police to make the Kotappakonda festivities a grand success.