- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
- Nothing Unveils CMF Buds and Neckband Pro Under Rs 3,000
- RBI bars JM Financial from giving loans against shares, debentures
- KALKI Fashion expands its presence by opening its first store in Hyderabad with celebrity Kajal Aggarwal
- Nothing launches Phone (2a) with dual 50MP camera in India
- Gevra coal mine in Chhattisgarh poised to become largest in Asia
Guntur: Cotton bales worth 20 L reduced to ashes in fire mishap
Over 150 cotton bales gutted in a fire mishap at Sai Traders Cotton Pressing Mill in Prathipadu in Guntur district on Monday.
Guntur: Over 150 cotton bales gutted in a fire mishap at Sai Traders Cotton Pressing Mill in Prathipadu in Guntur district on Monday.
The loss of property is estimated at Rs 20 lakh. According to station fire officer K Vinay Kumar, the fire broke out in Sai Traders Cotton Pressing Mill at 2 PM. Based on the information, they pressed two fire engines into service to control the flames. When the fire broke out, nearly 300 cotton bales were in the mill. Due to fire, 150 bales of cotton were reduced to ashes.
However, no casualties reported in the incident.