- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Guntur : Mayor Kavati Siva Naga Manohar Naidu inspects Sangam Jagarlamudi Pump House
Mayor Kavati Siva Naga Manohar Naidu visited Sangam Jagarlamudi Pump House and inspected the water supply on Wednesday.
Guntur : Mayor Kavati Siva Naga Manohar Naidu visited Sangam Jagarlamudi Pump House and inspected the water supply on Wednesday.
Speaking on this occasion, he said that GMC will take all the steps to supply sufficient water to the residents. He directed the engineering officials to bring Sangam Jagarlamudi Pump House in full use to supply sufficient water.
He enquired about quantity of water they are drawing from Kommamuru channel and water supply. He will hold a meeting with officials to solve problems.
He said the GMC is supplying Sangam Jagarlamudi Pump House water through LLR and reservoir at BR Stadium.
There is need to increase capacity of the reservoir to meet increasing drinking water needs of the people.He instructed the officials to remove weed around the pump house.