- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
GVMV officials visits 68th ward in Visakhapatnam, inspects the problems
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC) officials visited the 68th ward Akkireddipalem area here on Wednesday.
Visakhapatnam: Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC) officials visited the 68th ward Akkireddipalem area here on Wednesday.
During the visit, Mayor Golagani Hari Venkata Kumari, Municipal Commissioner G Srijana, YSRCP Gajuwaka in-charge T Devan Reddy, 68th ward corporator Gudivada Anusha and GVMC officials enquired about the ward problems with the locals.
While some of the problems were sorted out on the spot, the Mayor instructed the authorities concerned to look into the rest of the issues faced by the locals and resolve them soon.
YSRCP leaders, activists and GVMC staff accompanied the Mayor and the Municipal Commissioner.