- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Importance of public relations stressed
The 33rd National Public Relations (PR) Day was celebrated by the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) in the city on Sunday.
Visakhapatnam: The 33rd National Public Relations (PR) Day was celebrated by the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) in the city on Sunday. Speaking on the occasion, former Chairman of PRSI Visakhapatnam Chapter D V R Murthy said that the purpose of the occasion was to create awareness among public about the importance and role of PR in every organisation.
Chairman of PRSI Visakhapatnam Chapter P L K Murthy, vice-president of PRSI (South) U S Sarma and others were present.