- Online registrations for TS PGLCET 2024
- Hold regular training sessions for polling staff: Collector
- Ongole MP Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy resigns to YSRCP
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam slashes, check the rates on 28 February, 2024
- Time to defeat ‘anti-democratic, corrupt’ AIMIM: Kishan
- KTR announces ‘Chalo Medigadda’ prog on March 1
- MLA Kapu Ramachandra Reddy meets Rajnath
- Telangana Intermediate examinations begins across the state amid tight security
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 28 February, 2024
- Hold polls for Maheshwaram MPP chief’s post: HC
IPL matches in Vizag: Andhra Cricket Association thanks BCCI
The Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) thanked to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)for allotting two crucial playoff matches in Vivo IPL 2019 on May 8 and 9 to be hosted at Dr.YSR ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
Visakhapatnam: The Andhra Cricket Association (ACA) thanked to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)for allotting two crucial playoff matches in Vivo IPL 2019 on May 8 and 9 to be hosted at Dr.YSR ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
ACA already geared up to conduct all the formats of International cricket matches and also geared up to host the two matches with short notice thereby gaining the confidence of the BCCI officials, said Ch Arun Kumar, General Secretary, ACA on Tuesday. During 2016, when the High Court of Maharashtra did not permit to hold six matches in Maharashtra, the ACA has conducted all the six matches with a short notice of 15 days. Similarly, during last year when Indore could
not host the ODI between India and West Indies, the ACA took up the responsibility and hosted the match successfully in Visakhapatnam, Kumar recalled.
Keeping in view of the earlier IPL officials visit to Visakhapatnam stadium, all necessary arrangements are being made and are in progress. Ground is in excellent condition, all galleries are decorated by BCCI, advanced telecast equipment was already installed in the stadium to meet the telecast requirements, Kumar added.