Jana Sena party releases manifesto for 2019 elections
Jana Sena party chief Pawan Kalyan has released 2019 election manifesto at Rajahmundry public meeting on Thursday.
Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan has released 2019 election manifesto at Rajahmundry public meeting on Thursday. During the meeting, Janasena has declared a war against unemployment, corruption, women safety.
Highlights of the manifesto:
- Irrigation support fund of Rs 8,000 per acre to very farmers family.
- Rs 5,000 pension for farmers who have crossed the age of 60 years under Raitu rakshana bharosa scheme
- Interlinking the farming sector with industrialization.
- Dokka Seethamma canteen, which provides free food for students.
- Free transport facility for students.
- Free solar power motors
- Arts and Science college at very mandal level.
- Invitation and incubator hubs at technical colleges.
- 10 lakh free health insurance, primary health center upgraded to 30 bedded hospital.
- Mobile diagnostic centers at every mandals.
- Rs 5,000 financial support at 75 Pisa interest to small businesses.
- Opportunity zones for unemployed youth.
- Function halls, creches for women employees, child and mother rooms will be organized at every mandal level
- Global market formation at Godavari districts with Rs 5,000 cr investment, which helps in the export and marketing of fruits, food, and agriculture products worldwide. At every mandals in all districts, cold store unties, food and agricultural processing unites will be formed.
- Veligonda project will be completed so that Prakasam district may get drinking and irrigation water.
- 1st to PG free education scheme for students. Free transport service for students, who have a college id card.
Pictures from Rajahmundry Meeting