- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
JSP to prefer youth in forthcoming local body polls
The Jana Sena party will prefer youth below the age of 35 years in the forth coming local body polls in AP.
Kakinada: The Jana Sena party will prefer youth below the age of 35 years in the forth coming local body polls in AP. The party eldership also agreed to this concept, said party spokesperson Pantam Nanaji.
Addressing the media here on Sunday, Nanaji said that the party will definitely do well in these polls and he thanked the voters who voted for the party in assembly and LS polls.
As said earlier, the JSP will question the activities of those who are in ruling and the promises they made during elections. Nanaji complemented both BJP at centre and YS Jagan in AP for winning the polls. He reminded Jagan about the special category status (SCS) to AP. Party activists and leaders participated in large numbers.