- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
Kakinada: Soya bean crude oil shipped to West Bengal by train
Soya Bean Crude Oil (Degummed Soya) has been loaded and transported by train from Kakinada New Goods Complex to Haldia Dock complex in West Bengal
Kakinada: Soya Bean Crude Oil (Degummed Soya) has been loaded and transported by train from Kakinada New Goods Complex to Haldia Dock complex in West Bengal. South Central Railway Chief Public Relation Officer Ch Rakesh said that a total 49 BTPN tank wagons with 2,700 tonnes has been loaded and dispatched on Wednesday.
Degummed soya crude is extracted from Soya Beans and will be refined as edible soya bean oil. He said that the extracted degummed soya crude is transported to Haldia to refine and market the edible soya bean oil.
He said that SCR is continuously monitoring the movement of freight trains right from loading to unloading to reduce the transit time. Special emphasis has been given by the newly constituted Business Development Units (BDU) to create awareness among the traders, cargo operators about the benefits being offered by Railways for transportation through the train.
SCR general manager Gajanan expressed his happiness with the sustained efforts of the officers and staff of Vijayawada division in capturing a new segment of traffic to SCR freight basket and maintaining the sustained loading.
He advised the customers to avail the rail transportation as the loading by Rail is a safest, fastest means for customers including hassle-free handling. Gajanan directed the officials to monitor wagons and train movement regularly. He said that the customers can transport their products without any hitch.