- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
- Leaky blood vessels behind Long Covid-linked brain fog, says study
- RBI notifies banks on interest equalisation scheme for rupee export credit
- All Khelo India athletes/skiers safe, no change in fixtures in Gulmarg
- Oil India inks pact for green hydrogen tie-up with Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore
Kidney racket busted in Visakhapatnam
A kidney racket has been busted in Visakhapatnam. The incident has come into light with the complaint of a victim Parthasaradhi, where a gang cheated him after taking the kidney.
Visakhapatnam: A kidney racket has been busted in Visakhapatnam. The incident has come into light with the complaint of a victim Parthasaradhi, where a gang cheated him after taking the kidney.
The gang members have approached the victim with a deal of Rs 12 lakh but paid only Rs 5 lakh. The entire dealing was done by a mediator Manjunath who belongs to Bengaluru.
However, the Shraddha hospital doctors have conducted the kidney transplantation with forgery documents.
The doctors have given the kidney to a patent Prabhakar in Bengaluru. On hearing the issue, the victim Parthasaradhi has approached the police that he was cheated by the kidney racket.
He logged a complaint at Maharanipeta police station. Over the information, the police have booked a case on A1 Manjunath, A2 patent Prabhakar, A3 Dr. Prabhakar of Shraddha hospital, and A4 Venkatesh.
The police have taken the accuse A1 Manjunath into custody and investigating further.