- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
- Number of students in Delhi govt schools decreases by over 30,000: RTI reply
- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
Kodela cremation commenced at Swargapuri, amidst emotional scenes
Funeral procession of Dr Kodela Siva Prasada Rao reached the Swargapuri in the town about 5 p.m. and all arrangements were made for the last rites.
Narasaraopet: Funeral procession of Dr Kodela Siva Prasada Rao reached the Swargapuri in the town about 5 p.m. and all arrangements were made for the last rites. Thousands of people participated in the funeral process which had taken three hours to reach the Swargapuri from his home, which is one km away. Emotional scenes were witnessed during the procession as thousands of his fans and supporters were mourned the sudden demise of their favourite leader, who is popularly known as Tiger of Palnadu.
The crematorium, Swargapuri, was developed by Kodela and he personally took care for its architecture and beauty. Now, his last rites are performed at the same Swargapuri amidst the tears and deep sorrow of his fans, who came from different parts of the Palnadu region.