- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Land grabbers will not be spared: Muttamsetti
Tourism and Culture Minister Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao has made it clear that those involved in land scandal in the district, will not be spared.
Visakhapatnam: Tourism and Culture Minister Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao has made it clear that those involved in land scandal in the district, will not be spared.
The Minister, who held a review meeting with revenue officials here on Wednesday, said there were complaints of land grabbing against some leaders and probe was in progress in the matter.
The leaders, irrespective of their stature, would be booked if they found guilty, he stated. Stating the government was keen on allotting five lakh houses every year, he sought the cooperation of revenue staff in meeting the target.
He called upon the employees to strive to make the district corruption-free.