- PM to dedicate to nation 2 N-power reactors; Kakrapar plant 4 to be connected to grid soon
- PFRDA notifies simplified rules for Pension Funds, NPS Trust
- Haven't joined INDIA block: Kamal Haasan
- Kerala man arrested after wife & newborn die
- Flight operations resume at Srinagar international airport
- Gear up for LS polls, Revuri tells Cong workers
- Madras HC directs TN DGP to implement guidelines on bullock cart races
- Delhi High Court restrains Geetanjali Salon from playing copyrighted songs without licence
- Is Deepika Padukone Having a Baby With Ranveer Singh?
- AI startups from Tier 2, 3 cities is PM Modi’s dream: Union Minister
Leaders, officials make beeline to Tadepalli
The camp office of YSRCP president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is witnessing hectic activity since morning as the date for swearing-in ceremony is fast approaching.
Amaravati: The camp office of YSRCP president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is witnessing hectic activity since morning as the date for swearing-in ceremony is fast approaching.
While the race for a berth in the cabinet is on the rise with aspirants trying all possible channels, officials too are making a beeline to the camp office of Y S Jaganmohan Reddy at Tadepalli to be in his good books.
While LV Subramanyam will continue as the chief secretary, a major reshuffle of bureaucrats would take place soon after the government assumes charge.
K Dhanunjay Reddy, KS Jawahar Reddy, Principal Secretary, Panchayat Raj department, B Rajasekhar, Principal Secretary, Agriculture department, MT Krishna Babu are among those who met Jagan and are hoping for key positions in CMO.
Jawahar Reddy had already served as Special Secretary to Chief Minister during the tenure of YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
It is also being said that Jagan may retain couple of the officers who are at present working in the CMO.
The officials, who met him, are said to have submitted a brief about the departments which they are heading.
Meanwhile, YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is said to have delegated the responsibilities of swearing-in ceremony to K Dhanunjaya Reddy, IAS, Managing Director, AP Tourism Development Corporation.
Vijayawada Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao also met Jagan on Friday to discuss the arrangements. It is also being speculated that Gowtam Sawang would be the new DGP replacing R P Thakur.
Even the Joint Collectors and Deputy Collectors, Deputy SPs also may get transferred.
Temple Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal, who accompanied the priests, offered prasadam to Jagan and his family members. The priests blessed the new leader of the state.
Leaders and workers from various parts of the state continued to descend on Tadepalli in processions to celebrate the party's massive victory.
The road leading to Jagan's home in Tadepalli village on the banks of the Krishna river was barricaded on both sides. A new set of convoy has also reached his camp office.