- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
Lord Venkateswara rides on Suryaprabha Vahanam
Holding the mammoth Govardhana mountain on His little finger of right hand and flute in another, Lord in the guise of Govardhanagiridhara Govinda, shined brightly on Suryaprabha Vahanam.
Tirupati: Holding the mammoth mountain on His little finger of right hand and flute in another, Lord in the guise of Govardhanagiridhara Govinda, shined brightly on Suryaprabha Vahanam.
On the seventh day morning as a part of annual Brahmotsavams in Appalayagunta, Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy took a celestial ride on Suryaprabha Vahanam. The bhajan and kolatam dance troupes added glamour to the procession.
Devotees gathered in large numbers to witness the procession. Temple Deputy EO Jhansi Rani, AEO Subramanyam, Superintendent Gopala Krishna Reddy and others were also present.