Lovers commit suicide at Railway track in Chittoor district
In a tragic incident, lovers committed suicide by coming before a running train near Moravapalli at Chandragiri mandal in Chittoor district.
Chittoor: In a tragic incident lovers committed suicide by coming before a running train near Moravapalli at Chandragiri Mandal in Chittoor district.
As per the police the duo was identified as Dhanunjaya and Pallavi who were in love for some time and it's said that their love was not accepted by the parents.
Dhanunjaya is a native of Chandragiri Mandal, and Pallavi belongs to Srikalahasti. The police have reached the spot, filed a case of suicide and investigating further.
- As BJP fields Sunny Deol from Gurdaspur, Kavita Khanna says 'felt betrayed'
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi