- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
Madanapalli: VRO arrested in land scam case
He is among the 15 persons booked in irregularities involving 2.4 acre roadside land in Madanapali
Madanapalli (Chittoor): Madanapalli police on Sunday arrested village revenue officer (VRO) Srinivasulu in connection with a land scam case.
According to Madanapalli DSP Ravi Manoharachari, criminal cases were registered against 15 persons, including five revenue officers in a scam involving 2.4 acre land located adjacent to the highway in Madanapalli. In this connection, VRO Srinivasulu was arrested was made today. He said three accused, a TDP leader M Rajasekhar, document writer Nagaraju and Vangimala Sivani were already arrested.
It may be recalled that Madanapalli tajsildar Srinivasulu had filed a complaint with police on July 3 at I Town police station in Madanapalli on the transfer of government lands to private persons based on fictitious documents.
Tahsildars Sivarami Reddy, Ramadevi, Suresh Babu worked earlier in Madanapalli and deputy tahsildars Srinivasulu, Syed Ahmed and some more were found involved in the irregularity.