- Delhi High Court dismisses plea to offer prayers at demolished 600-yr-old mosque on Shab-e-Barat
- BJP protests in Karnataka Assembly against Siddaramaiah govt's resolution
- UPA govt refused to hike Karnataka’s share from 30% to 40%: BJP
- MEA responds to Indians caught in conflict in Russia, urges caution
- IIT Bombay’s new low-cost, thin coating material can reduce record heat
- Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon
- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
- Six killed in millitary, NPA rebels clash in Philippines
- Bank deposits losing attractiveness as govt savings schemes see strong growth
- 4th Test: Root, Foakes bat out entire session as England reach 198/5 at tea
Medicines, fruits distributed Sri Vishnu Educational Society
Several service activities were taken up to mark 17th death anniversary of Dr BV Raju, founder chairman of Sri Vishnu Educational Society and Dr BV Raju Foundation, Bhimavaram on Saturday.
Bhimavaram: Several service activities were taken up to mark 17th death anniversary of Dr BV Raju, founder chairman of Sri Vishnu Educational Society and Dr BV Raju Foundation, Bhimavaram on Saturday. The Management, faculty, students of the various educational institutions of the group paid tributes to Dr Raju at his Samadhi.
Speaking on the occasion, the students were advised to emulate Dr Raju to reach higher positions in life. Medicines, fruits and breads worth Rs 70,000 were distributed to patients at different locations here on the occasion.