- Overcoming challenges while implementing inclusive learning environment
- GSHS hosts research workshop on Digital India in Grassroot Governance
- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
MLA Roja to meet CM YS Jagan today
Nagari MLA RK Roja who seems to be upset over not getting the Cabinet berth will be meeting the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Tadepalli camp office in Guntur on Tuesday.
Amaravati: Nagari MLA RK Roja who seems to be upset over not getting the Cabinet berth will be meeting the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Tadepalli camp office in Guntur on Tuesday.
MLA Roja has already started to Amaravati from Hyderabad and will be reaching CM YS Jagan's residence shortly.
Upset over not getting the Cabinet post, MLA Roja said to be away from the party activists, She has not even attended the swearing-in ceremony of the Cabinet ministers on 8th June.
With this, CM YS Jagan has called Roja to come to Amaravati. It's said that CM YS Jagan has decided to give AP Women Commission chairperson post to MLA Roja.
It's learned that Roja has shown no interest in taking chairperson post. CM YS Jagan who is ready to appoint RK Roja as Women Commission chairperson will be discussing the issue with her.
Since the time of the Cabinet expansion, MLA Roja's position has become sensational news over social media. However, regarding Roja's position, they may be getting clarity by the evening.