- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Naidu cautions parents of class 10 students on results
The Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu cautioned the parents of 10 standard students on the occasion of State Secondary Certificate results are going to be released on Tuesday by the SSC Board.
Amaravati: The Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu cautioned the parents of 10 standard students on the occasion of State Secondary Certificate results are going to be released on Tuesday by the SSC Board.
Naidu, in his series of tweets on Monday, suggested parents not to compare their students marks with any other student, which would hurt them. He suggested the parents that their children need pampering and motivation from them. He has made all these appeals, on the wake of series of suicides which have been happening in the neighboring Telangana state from the day one owards of announcing Intermediate results in that state.
Naidu observed that failures may not stop the growth and development of the students. He said that the marks that they achieve will not alone decide their future, hence suggested parents to be with their children and motivate at the time of their disappointment. Marks never be the yardstick for assessing the knowledge of students, he observed.