- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
Nallapareddy Prasanna Kumar Reddy makes his entry into AP assembly for the sixth time
Nallapareddy Prasanna Kumar Reddy who shouldered his father's legacy by entering into politics will make his entry into the Andhra Pradesh assembly for a sixth time.
Nallapareddy Prasanna Kumar Reddy who shouldered his father's legacy by entering into politics will make his entry into the Andhra Pradesh assembly for a sixth time. He will be swearing in as Kovvur MLA today and take part in the assembly session.
Prasanna Kumar served as a five-time MLA and one-time as a minister. In the assembly elections, he won as MLA with 39,981 vote majority. The Kovvur MLA entered politics after his father Nallapareddy Srinivasulu Reddy's death who made a hat-trick by winning as three-time MLA from Kovvur.