Nara Lokesh announces details of assets possessed by Chandrababu Naidu's family members
Nara Lokesh announced the details of Nara Chandrababu Naidu's family assets and liabilities on Thursday.
Nara Lokesh announced the details of Nara Chandrababu Naidu's family assets and liabilities on Thursday. The former minister said they have been declaring assets for the past nine years. He disclosed the details of Chandrababu's family assets at a meeting in Vijayawada.
According to Nara Lokesh, the total assets of Chandrababu's family is Rs 119.42 crore. Also, the total liabilities have been declared at Rs 26.04 crore. Overall, excluding debts, the assets will be Rs 93.38 crore. This is the assets of Nirvana Holdings.
Let's have a look at individual assets of Chandrababu released by Lokesh
- Total assets are Rs 9 crore
- Total debts amounted to Rs.5.13 crore
- Net assets were Rs 3.87 crore
- This is an increase of Rs 87 lakh (net assets) compared to last year.
- Bank loan reduced by Rs 18 lakh.
Nara Bhubaneswari Assets
- Total assets are Rs.50.62 crore
- Total debts amounted to Rs 11.04 crore
- Net assets were Rs 39.58 crore
- 8.50 crores (net asset) more compared to last year.
Nara Lokesh Assets
- Total assets are Rs 24.70 crore
- Total debts were Rs.5.70 crore
- Net assets are Rs 19 crore
- 2.40 crore decrease in net assets as compared to last year.
Nara Brahmani assets
- Total assets of Rs.15.68 crores
- Total debts amounted to Rs 4.17 crore
- Net assets worth Rs 11.51 crore
- Compared to last year, Rs. 3.80 crores increase in net assets
Nara Devansh assets
- Total assets are Rs.19.42 crore
- 71 lakh (net asset) increase compared to last year.
- Nara Devansh has gifted 26440 shares of Chandrababu Heritage.
Nirvana Holdings (Chandrababu Family Investment Company)
- Total debts amounted to Rs 37.20 crore. Reduced to Rs 34.85 crore
- Net assets of Rs 9.10 crore
- An increase of Rs 2.27 crore (net assets) compared to the last year