- Bengaluru Cafe Blast: Suspect Enjoyed Meal Before Planting Bomb
- Business rivalry angle also being probed in B’luru cafe blast case: K’taka Home Min
- Five-time World Champion Pramod Bhagat receives a hero’s welcome at home
- 'Gambhir isn't in fray of getting ticket for Lok Sabha elections', social media's brutal attack on ex-opener
- Cricket Australia CEO Hockley denies reports of ignoring study on saving Test cricket
- Mahagathbandhan has fallen like a house of cards: Giriraj Singh
- Tackling phobias to anxiety: Experts reveal 5 health benefits of VR headsets
- K’taka CM Siddaramaiah visits cafe blast victims in hospital, blames NIA, IB for intel failure
- Chef VH Suresh- Corporate Executive Chef - Platform 65
- Khammam: Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka launches zero power billing
NTR Vaidya Seva to get new name as YSR Aarogyasri
The AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy holds the review on Health and Medical department at CM camp office at Tadepalli on Tuesday.
Amaravati: The AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy holds the review on Health and Medical department at CM camp office at Tadepalli on Monday.
The state Chief Secretary LV Subramanyam and higher officials of the concerned department have attended the review meeting of CM.
In the meeting, CM YS Jagan has discussed on the reforms in the healthcare policies. CM has inquired with officials over the facilities and infrastructure at government hospitals across the state.
On the occasion, YS Jagan also discussed the name change of the NTR Vaidya Seva scheme. It's learned that very soon NTR Vaidya Seva's name will be changed to YSR Aarogyasri scheme. Regarding the name change, CM YS Jagan has already has taken the decision.
When YS Rajasekhara Reddy was the Chief Minister, the medical services were provided in the name of the Rajiv Aarogyasri scheme. In 2014, the TDP government has changed this name to NTR Vaidya Seva.
With the landslide victory in 2019 elections in the state, the YSRCP government has decided to provide the medical services under the name of YSR Aarogyasri scheme.