- Mangalagiri MLA Alla returns to YSRCP
- A host of activities take centre stage in harbour phase of MILAN-2024
- Jana Sena has strong idealogy of social justice and fights for people, says Reddy Appalanaidu
- India should raise voice of farmers at Abu Dhabi
- 438 TIDCO houses distributed to beneficiaries
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for permanent buildings of IIT, IIITDM
- IT Minister sends ‘mudda pappu’ to Lokesh as a return gift
- Sri Satya Sai District Collector directs officials for Strict implementation of election rules
- 50 women provided with free cooking gas connections under BJP Ujjwala scheme in Gajuwaka
- Vijayawada: GENF-2K24 witnesses enthusiastic turnout
One died after losing 8 lakh in AP elections betting
In a tragic incident one person has committed suicide after losing Rs 8 lakh in the AP elections betting.
West Godavari: In a tragic incident one person has committed suicide after losing Rs 8 lakh in the AP elections betting.
Going into details, this incident has taken place at Velivennu village in Undrajavaram mandal of West Godavari district.
The deceased was identified as K Veer Raju (40). In AP elections, Veer Raju has betted Rs 8 lakh on TDP victory, but in the results, the party got defeated. Over the TDP's defeat, Veer Raju has become very upset as he lost the huge amount in the betting.
Unable to bear the loss, he has committed suicide by consuming pesticides. Over the information, the police have registered a case and investigating further.