- Jogaiah, Mudragada sore over Pawan
- TDP seeks strong candidate for Sarvepalli
- ‘Gaami’ trailer: Promises immersive cinematic experience
- Malayalam Blockbuster ‘Premalu’gets a release date in Telugu
- Two girls’ bodies found hanging from tree in Kanpur
- Prabhas ‘Spirit’ to go on floors this year end; Sandeep Reddy Vanga confirms
- Rana Daggubati to be part of a boxing legend’s biopic!
- ‘Tantra’trailer launch creates buzz
- ‘Bhoothadham Bhaskar Narayana’ review: Promising addition to thriller landscape
- Pawan is Salyudu, not Vamana, says Perni
Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy lashes at Chandrababu over Punganur violence
Andhra Pradesh Minister Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy criticized TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, accusing him of making baseless accusations to tarnish the image of the volunteers.
Andhra Pradesh Minister Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy criticized TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, accusing him of making baseless accusations to tarnish the image of the volunteers. He clarified that there are no illegal cases filed against anyone in Punganur and opined that he has no connection to the cases filed by the police. He mentioned that around 50 people were seriously injured in the Punganur incident and claimed that Chandrababu provoked him with derogatory remarks.
Peddireddy alleged that TDP workers had come to Punganur without permission and attacked the police. He also stated that the comments made by Lokesh, Pawan Kalyan, and Chandrababu indicate that they share a similar approach.
Furthermore, Peddireddy highlighted that Chandrababu himself was involved in the Punganur incident and demanded that he be held accountable. He criticized Chandrababu for speaking without common sense and recalled that MP Mithun Reddy was also illegally arrested during Chandrababu's regime.
Responding to electricity charges, Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy said that the government has no role in determining electricity rates, as it is the responsibility of the Electricity Regulatory Board.
Stating that there were charges increased during Naidu regime, Peddireddy recalled the firing incident in Basheerbagh and criticized him for his divisive remarks. Peddireddy questioned Chandrababu's where was he during the COVID-19 pandemic accused him of hiding in Hyderabad.