Pellakuru Srinivas Reddy to continue in TDP
- Pellakuru Srinivas Reddy meet TDP chief in Amaravati
- Chandrababu Naidu declared Pellakuru as Nellore Parliament incharge
Amaravati: The TDP leader Pellakuru Srinivas Reddy has withdrawn his resignation to the party on Friday. Recently, Srinivas Reddy, who belongs to Kovur Assembly constituency has resigned to the Telugu Desam party.
On the directions of the party chief, Pellakuru has visited Amaravati and meet Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu at CM camp office.
During the meeting, Naidu has assured to give an MLC post after the elections and requested to continue in the party. With this Pellakuru Srinivas Reddy has changed his decision and withdrawn his resignation. Moreover, Chandrababu has declared Pellakuru Srinivas Reddy as Nellore Parliament segment incharge.
- BJP meets Delhi CEO, seeks action against Arvind Kejriwal for 'misuse of Twitter'
- AIMPLB calls emergency meeting on Ayodhya issue
- Audio clip row: Ashok Chavan evades question on 'resignation' remark
- Modi lies, Mamata makes false promises: Rahul in Bengal
- Uma Bharti appointed as BJP's vice-president after opting out of polls