- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Podalapalli Samyuktha appointed Junior Civil Judge of High Court
Podalapalli Samyuktha of pilgrim city has been selected as Junior Civil Judge of High Court after scoring good marks in the Junior Civil Judge exams followed by interview.
Tirupati: Podalapalli Samyuktha of pilgrim city has been selected as Junior Civil Judge of High Court after scoring good marks in the Junior Civil Judge exams followed by interview. Her father Podalapalli Subramanyam is working as TTD employee. Samyuktha completed her school education in Bharatheeya Vidhya Bhavan and later completed Intermediate at Kedriya Vidyalaya.
As she has an ambition to serve the country as lawyer and had pursued BA BL (honors) in Alliance University School of Law in Bangalore.