- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani Tie the Knot in Anand Karaj Ceremony
- TN fertiliser unit responsible for ammonia leak ready to pay Rs 5.92 cr compensation: Minister
- Delhi HC asks suspended BJP MLAs to meet Speaker as Lt Governor accepts apology
- Breakup Day 2024: Top 5 Songs to Heal Your Heart After a Failed Relationship.
- Govt plans to simplify, digitalise KYC process
- RPI South India General Secretary Ajay Prasanna announces plans to strengthen the party
- BJP plans to take PM Suryaghar scheme into public
- Gonuguntla Suryanarayana flays YSRCP govt
- There's definitely a chance, says Pope on Stokes’ bowling in the Ranchi Test against India
- Shoulder Joint Replacement Conference Highlights Latest Innovations
Police on high alert in Guntur
Police are keeping strict vigil nearby the TDP camp arranged in Guntur city to prevent Chalo Atmakur call given by the former CM N Chandrababu Naidu today morning.
Guntur: Police are keeping strict vigil nearby the TDP camp arranged in Guntur city to prevent Chalo Atmakur call given by the former CM N Chandrababu Naidu today morning.
TDP called for the call to march to Atmakur where TDP workers were attacked by YSRCP workers for the last three months. On the other hand, the TDP workers are reaching the camp arranged for the TDP victims in Guntur. A tense situation prevailed in some parts of Guntur and other parts of Palnadu region.
So far no untoward incident has been reported. The situation is under control. Most TDP leaders in Krishna and Guntur districts are under house arrest.