- Vijayawada: Educated youth, women get priority
- MLA’s death: Govt mulls ‘special fitness test’ on VIPs’ drivers
- Rajamahendravaram: Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary names likely to be in 2nd list list
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP-JSP combine announces 15 candidates in Godavari districts
- Chinna Reddy appointed vice chairman of Planning Board
- Probe into ‘threat’ to burn down train returning from Ayodhya: BJP
- BJP Mahila Morcha seeks SC’s intervention
- Hyderabad: Master class on photography, film at MANNU
- Guntur: TDP, JSP confirm candidates for 12 out of 17 Assembly seats
- One dead, four injured after a car crashes in Nalgonda
Police Parade Grounds decked up for Iftar
YSRCP leaders and MLAs set up huge flexes welcoming their leader for the Iftar party since it is the first visit of the Chief Minister after assuming office.
Guntur: The Police Parade Grounds in Guntur city has been spruced up for the Iftar Party to be hosted by the State government on Monday, which Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy will also take part. YSRCP leaders and MLAs set up huge flexes welcoming their leader for the Iftar party since it is the first visit of the Chief Minister after assuming office.
The police officials are making elaborate security arrangements and about 3,500 invitees will participate in the event. The district administration is issuing passes to the invitees to participate in the Iftar Party. Thje Chief Minister will also address the gathering. Local MLA Mustafa, district administration and police reviewed the arrangements.