- Visakhapatnam: Divyangs to receive aids, assisting devices
- Visakhapatnam: Officials gear up for a hassle-free Navy Day fete
- Hyderabad: Many in city don’t get voter slips
- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
- EC warns action against companies not declaring holiday
- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
- From Dilli to Hyd’bad gulli, urban voter apathy persists
Polling is one-sided, on YSRCP sided: Balineni Srinivas Reddy
The minister for energy, environment, forests, science and technology, Balineni Srinivas Reddy announced that the polling in Prakasam district is going on one side, on the YSRCP side.
Ongole: The minister for energy, environment, forests, science and technology, Balineni Srinivas Reddy announced that the polling in Prakasam district is going on one side, on the YSRCP side.
Minister Srinivas Reddy along with his wife Sachidevi utilised his right to vote at 34th Division in the Ongole Municipal Corporation elections on Wednesday. After voting, he said that they are going to win all 50 divisions in the OMC and the remaining urban local bodies in the district. He said that the allegations like using force and power to pacify the opposition candidates are baseless. He said that the YSRCP candidates in all urban local bodies are going to win with thumping majority as the public is with the chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.