- Retired Tamil Nadu professor to walk on foot for clean electoral system
- IIT-K chosen as nodal institute for Phase 4 of Yuva Sangam
- Shehbaz Sharif - the only Pak politician to be elected PM for second consecutive term
- KCR meets Karimnagar and Peddapalli leaders, finalises Lok Sabha candidates
- SSC students may download Hall-tickets from Monday
- Covid virus persists in ear for a month post infection: Study
- Calcutta High Court judge Abhijit Gangopadhyay to resign
- Ship sunk by Houthis threatens Red Sea environment, Yemen government and US military say
- 29 killed, 50 injured due to heavy rains in Pakistan
- Emily Blunt reveals Christopher Nolan 'loves to gossip'
Raghu Engineering College celebrates Achievers' Day
Achievers' Day was celebrated on a grand note at Raghu Engineering College (REC) here on Sunday.
Visakhapatnam: Achievers' Day was celebrated on a grand note at Raghu Engineering College (REC) here on Sunday. Almost 504 students from the institution were placed in 75 MNCs and IT companies like Amazon, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, TCS, Opentext and core companies like Cyient, Essar Steel, Medha Servo Drives, Wheels India, InfoDsign, Mitsuba, Hexaware, NVH India auto parts.
Close to five students who were selected in Amazon received the highest package of Rs 10 lakh per annum. Chairman of Raghu Educational Institutions (REI) K Raghu gave the job letters to the students. Director of REI Rahul Varma, principals of REI and REC, HoDs, faculty members, students and parents were present on the occasion.