- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Ramraj Cotton opens its showroom in Kadapa
Ramraj Cotton Chairman K N Nagarajan has inaugurated company’s 14th showroom in Andhra Pradesh at RS Road in Kadapa on Monday.
Kadapa: Ramraj Cotton Chairman K N Nagarajan has inaugurated company's 14th showroom in Andhra Pradesh at RS Road in Kadapa on Monday.
The first sale received by K Surendranath, MD of Surya Developers, and sold by BV Sudheer of Srinivasa Residency. Speaking to the media, Nagarajan said that his company has been in the list of India's most trusted and attractive brand for dhotis and shirts. He stated that company has made good stride in sales of white clothes in the southern states.
"We will be opening new showrooms at Chittoor, Kuppam, Kurnool and Anantapur soon," he mentioned. He hoped that people of Kadapa would extend their support for success of Ramraj Cotton. K Gopi Krishna, C Reddaiah, P Veera Kumar Reddy, M Sunil Kumar and others were present.