- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Regional Director holds review meet at OMC
The regional director for Guntur at the Municipal Administration department, Gunturu Srinivasa Rao visited various places in the Ongole Municipal Corporation and conducted a review meeting with the OMC officials on Thursday.
Ongole: The regional director for Guntur at the Municipal Administration department, Gunturu Srinivasa Rao visited various places in the Ongole Municipal Corporation and conducted a review meeting with the OMC officials on Thursday. The regional director Srinivasa Rao and the commissioner of Ongole Municipal Corporation K Sakunthala inspected the summer storage tank and observed the water levels and incoming flow filling it.
Later they observed the sanitation condition in the town and conducted a review meeting at the sanitation section on the real-time monitoring system. They reviewed the use of RTMS in Ongole Municipal Corporation and the issues reported in using at the ground level.
They conducted another review meeting at the revenue section and discussed on the collection of taxes, more revenue generation and development works to be taken up in the town. The assistant commissioner Brahmaiah, municipal engineer Sundara Ramireddy, assistant city planner K Venkateswarlu, sanitary supervisor Mohan and others also participated in the tour and review meetings.