Repolling in Kovur, Sullurpet likely in Nellore
Nellore district election authorities recommended repolling in Kovur and Sullurpet constituencies.
Nellore, April 16: Nellore district election authorities recommended repolling in Kovur and Sullurpet constituencies.
According to officials, there were technical problems in Kovur and Sullurpet constituencies, especially EVMs allocated for LS seats.
Officials have taken action against Presiding Officer and sectoral officials of Kovur constituency already and recommended action against officials of Sullurpet constituency.
Further, Atmakur police booked initially case against Atmakur Returning Officer S China Ramudu and ARO Vidyasagar and were investigating on role of other polling staff.
It may be recalled that portion of VVPAT slips were set to fire by unknown people.
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23