- Not against minorities, Cong govt adopting delay tactics: K'taka BJP
- Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar was furious with Shreyas Iyer for being at KKR Academy, claims report
- LS polls: Assam govt requests EC to schedule voting before Bihu
- Elevate your style with Tiger Shroff's wardrobe essentials
- Almonds proven to reduce muscle soreness and improve performance: Study
- Why Janhvi Kapoor is the Breakout Star You Need to Watch in 2024
- A global music odyssey for Indian travelers
- After Gautam Gambhir, Jayant Sinha announced not to contest the elections
- Veterinary student's death: Kerala Guv suspends V-C for dereliction of duty
- Have called Google for meeting next week: IT Minister on Play Store row
RMC renovates Pusapati's grave
Rajamahendravaram Municipal Corporation (RMC) renovated the grave of Pusapati Anand Raj Maharaj on Godavari bund, with granite stone and erected a steel barricade around it.
Rajamahendravaram: Rajamahendravaram Municipal Corporation (RMC) renovated the grave of Pusapati Anand Raj Maharaj on Godavari bund, with granite stone and erected a steel barricade around it. Pusapati Anand Maharaj (1732--1760) died in the historic city on February 25, 1760, on the way to Vizianagaram from Machilipatnam.
Pusapati Anand Maharaj decided to drive away the French army from Visakhapatnam who played a key role in Bobbili war in the year 1758 and Ali who played pivotal role in Bobbili was killed in srikakulam and he chased French army Visakhapatnam.
Later, with the help of the British, he defeated French army in Chandurthi on December 7, 1758 and in Machilipatnam on April 8 1759. While returning from Machilipatnam he died in the city. In memory of Anand Raj Maaraj, Municipal Corporation of Rajahmundry renovated it and maintaining it.