- Sonia elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- Cabinet expansion likely after LS polls
- Congress faces tough task to pick LS nominees
- SC overturns Chandigarh mayoral poll result
- RRR (south) gets Centre’s nod
- India's longest transportation tunnel opens in Jammu
- Vijayawada: Malaysia education fair launched
- Kashmir to rival Switzerland: PM
- Days of exploitation & dynastic rule over: PM
- Rajamahendravaram: AKNU gets Rs 20 cr under PM-USHA
RTC bus hits lorry near Eluru bypass road
In a tragic incident two people have lost their lives in a road accident near Eluru bypass road in the early hours on Thursday.
Eluru: In a tragic incident two people have lost their lives in a road accident near Eluru bypass road in the early hours on Thursday.
Going into details, an RTC bus has collided with a lorry near Ramchandra Engineering College at main bypass.
In the incident, the bus driver and another person have died on the spot and many got injures. The accident happened when a bus which was traveling from Visakhapatnam to Amaravati has hit a lorry with an iron load while overtaking.
The bus stopped after hitting the railway bridge. On the other side, due to the impact of the collision, the iron load from the truck has fallen on the road, with this there was a heavy traffic jam in the area.
Over the information, the police have reached the spot and shifted the injured to Eluru government hospital. they have also booked a case and investigating further.