- Waiting for strong candidate to fight in elections: Mekapati
- Chandrababu appoints Chillapalli Srinivasa Rao as State BC Declaration Committee member
- Devineni Avinash participates in foundation laying of development works
- Police seize `1.81 cr unaccounted money
- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
- Trafficking survivors need livelihood opportunities
- Congress OBC state chief demands SCS for AP
- MVV Satyanarayana extends financial assistance to kin of deceased in Visakha
- YS Jagan to visit Visakhapatnam today to participate in Vision Visakha conference
- KCR announces candidates for Lok Sabha elections
Samuel takes charge as Collector
I Sumuel Anand Kumar took charge as Guntur district Collector at a programme held at the Collectorate here on Friday.Earlier, he worked as agriculture marketing commissioner in Guntur.
Guntur: I Sumuel Anand Kumar took charge as Guntur district Collector at a programme held at the Collectorate here on Friday.Earlier, he worked as agriculture marketing commissioner in Guntur.
Speaking to media after taking charge as district Collector, Samuel Anand Kumar said that he will give top priority to implement the welfare schemes being introduced by the government, including Navaratnalu and take up welfare programmes being implemented by the government to the people besides supervising execution of development works.
He said that he will conduct grievance cell every Monday and solve petitions. Later, Joint Collector Himanshu Shukla welcomed him with a flower bouquet. District Revenue Officer Sri Latha also welcomed the new Collector. Later, Samuel Anand conducted a meeting with the officials.