- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
SP orders fast investigation in pending cases
The Prakasam district superintendent of police Siddharth Kaushal ordered the Chirala sub-divisional team to complete thorough investigation of pending cases very quick.
Ongole: The Prakasam district superintendent of police Siddharth Kaushal ordered the Chirala sub-divisional team to complete thorough investigation of pending cases very quick. He conducted a crime review meeting for the Chirala subdivision and inquired about the status of grave, property and non-grave cases.
Speaking at the meeting, Siddharth inquired the station house officers about the property cases specifically and how they are investigating them. He asked them about the clues in hand and how many days that requires to complete it. He ordered the officials to control the rowdy-sheeters in the division by counselling them.
He asked them to be alert in missing cases and find their whereabouts. He ordered the officials to execute all pending warrants and see no Mee Kosam or CCC petitions are pending with them. He advised them to reply NHRC and SHRC notices immediately and see the service issues are not pending with the HoDs.
He advised them to conduct thorough inquiries in SC, ST atrocity cases and deliver justice to the victims. He ordered them to see no minor PRs or OEs pending about the staff. He also asked them to take the status of magisterial inquiries pending with the collector office regularly. He said that over speeding and negligent driving are the reasons for accidents on state and national highways and asked his colleagues to offer counselling to the public to avoid drunken driving and negligent driving.
Additional SP K Mahendra Patrudu, Chirala DSP U Nagaraju, DCRB DSP P Vijay Kumar, DPO AO Sulochana, special branch CI K Venkateswara Rao, superintendents of all sections, CIs of Chirala Town I, II, rural police stations along with the Inkollu CI and others also participated in the meeting.