- Greece sees India playing a key role in world peace and security
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments on Fan Video, Promises Meet-Up for 90% in Exams
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju’s CEO amid court order
- Bolla Brahmanaidu participates in Volunteer Vandanam in Vinukonda
- Salem-based college students power ISRO’s new INSAT-3DS with precision equipment
- Operation Valentine Trailer: Varun Tej's Next Film Promises Top Gun Vibes
- Hindupur YSRCP incharge Deepika participates in Volunteer Vandanam in rural mandal
- CM Yogi orders relief for those affected by rain, hailstorm
- Fresh tension in Sandeshkhali: Property of Shahjahan’s brother burnt by mob
- Etawah Lion Safari faces breeding issues with sibling lions
Special Kalasabhishekam to be held at Tirumala temple on June 9
The hill temple of Tirumala is gearing up to conduct special Sahasra Kalasabhishekam to Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy, the miniature silver replica of the presiding deity of Venkateswara Swamy on June 9.
Tirupati: The hill temple of Tirumala is gearing up to conduct special Sahasra Kalasabhishekam to Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy, the miniature silver replica of the presiding deity of Venkateswara Swamy on June 9. Usually Sahasra Kalasabhishekam is a weekly ritual observed on every Wednesday with special abhishekam with sacred waters in 1008 kalasas.
But TTD has been observing the special Sahasra Kalasabhishekam for the past 13 years commemorating the occasion of the dedication of Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy in Tirumala temple by Pallava Queen Samavai who was also known as Perundevi in 614AD. This celestial ritual will be observed at 'Bangaru Vakili' (Golden entrance) between 6 a.m and 8 a.m.