- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Srinivasa Rao is Syndicate Bank's Vizag regional manager
The regional office of Syndicate Bank appointed N Srinivasa Rao as the manager of Visakhapatnam region which includes branches in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts.
Visakhapatnam: The regional office of Syndicate Bank appointed N Srinivasa Rao as the manager of Visakhapatnam region which includes branches in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts. A press conference was held on Thursday in the city.
Speaking on the occasion, Srinivasa Rao said that his objective was to double the bank's business within the next one year. He informed that his primary focus will be on Visakhapatnam City and main thrust is on infrastructure, real estate, pharma companies, cement and other industries. He said that at present the region's business is Rs 1,420 crores comprising Rs.850 crores as advances and Rs.570 crores as deposits.
He mentioned that after conducting surveys, branches would be opened in Palasa, Palakonda, Parvathipuram apart from Naval Dockyard and Steel Plant branches. Senior Manager P S N Murthy and Chief Manager G S N M Prathap were also present.