- Manipur Police commandos stage 'arms down' protest after ASP abducted
- BCCI Annual Contracts: KL Rahul, Gill, Siraj move to Grade A; Shreyas and Ishan excluded
- NDPS Act’s Sec 37 doesn’t fetter grant of bail on grounds of undue delay in trial completion: Delhi HC
- BCCI Announces 2023-24 Central Contracts: Terminates Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer’s central contracts
- BCCI Annual Contracts: KL Rahul, Gill, Siraj move to Grade A; Shreyas and Ishan snubbed
- Embattled Chinese developer Country Garden faces winding-up petition
- India, US hold Homeland Security Dialogue to discuss terrorism, money laundering
- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
- Over 80 pc Indian adults underestimate shingles risk: Report
Sunrise services mark Easter celebrations
Marking the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Christians celebrated Easter in the city on Sunday.
Visakhapatnam: Marking the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Christians celebrated Easter in the city on Sunday. P J Stephen Paul Ministries of Visakhapatnam organised 'Sunrise services' in their life changing revival centres in the city.
As part of the sunrise services, people visited cemeteries and paid floral tributes to their beloved ones who were buried there with a belief that they will rise again. The sunrise worships were held from 4 am to 2 pm and from 6 pm to 8 pm in the revival centres at Railway New Colony, Gopalapatnam, Gajuwaka and Steel Plant.
Addressing the Christian community, Gospel preachers P J Stephen Paul and Sheila Stephen Paul spoke about the events and miracles that people witnessed between the birth and the resurrection of Christ.