- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Syndicate Bank's RO inaugurated
APGB Chairman Venkat Reddy inaugurated Syndicate Bank Regional Office in its own building in Seven Roads junction in Kadapa on Monday.
Kadapa: APGB Chairman Venkat Reddy inaugurated Syndicate Bank Regional Office in its own building in Seven Roads junction in Kadapa on Monday. Surya Narayana assumed the office of regional manager.
He said there are 29 branches and one lead district office would come under this regional branch. The bank always gives significance to customers, he stated.