- Nellore: Newbies to play tug-of-war in 2024 elections
- Devotional extravaganza with Annamayya Sankeerthanas today
- People against Constitution indulging in negative propaganda: CM
- Hyderabad: Training session on identification of critical polling stations held
- Kartik digs Bengaluru’s culinary delights
- Italy announces bilateral security deal with Ukraine
- 5-year-old files PIL seeking removal of liquor shop near school
- Online Gaming Addiction Leads To Matricide: Man Murders Mother For Insurance Payout
- PM Modi Suspends 'Mann Ki Baat' For Three Months Amid Lok Sabha Elections
- PM Modi To Inaugurate Five New AIIMS Campuses, Including Gujarat's First In Rajkot
TDP conducts workshop on 22 April in Amaravati
The Telugu Desam Party is to conduct a workshop on 22 April (Monday) in Amaravati.
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam Party is to conduct a workshop on 22 April (Monday) in Amaravati. On this occasion, CM Chandrababu Naidu will be meeting the party leaders, MLA and MP candidates, who contested in 2019 general elections.
In the meeting, CM Naidu will conduct in-depth poll analysis on the polling process, performance of EVMs, EC action over conducting the elections, and YSRCP leaders attacks in the constituencies.
Regarding the counting of the elections, Chandrababu Naidu will be giving directions to the candidates on how to handle the situation. Recently, on the voting process, the TDP supremo has conducted the review meeting with the candidates of few districts.