TDP conducts workshop on 22 April in Amaravati
The Telugu Desam Party is to conduct a workshop on 22 April (Monday) in Amaravati.
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam Party is to conduct a workshop on 22 April (Monday) in Amaravati. On this occasion, CM Chandrababu Naidu will be meeting the party leaders, MLA and MP candidates, who contested in 2019 general elections.
In the meeting, CM Naidu will conduct in-depth poll analysis on the polling process, performance of EVMs, EC action over conducting the elections, and YSRCP leaders attacks in the constituencies.
Regarding the counting of the elections, Chandrababu Naidu will be giving directions to the candidates on how to handle the situation. Recently, on the voting process, the TDP supremo has conducted the review meeting with the candidates of few districts.
- Jaitley unlikely to remain Indian finance minister in Modi's new term - sources
- Modi-Transition from Chaiwala to Chowkidar
- BJP remarkably crosses 300-mark, rewrites history
- Prez Kovind accepts PM Modi's resignation, asks him to continue till new government takes charge
- Six Muslim MPs win parliamentary seats from Uttar Pradesh