- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
TDP manifesto creating tremors in YSRCP: Sunitha
- Says none will be left out of the development process
- A law will be enacted to protect BCs from social and economic exploitation, the former minister says
When the party releases its full-fledged manifesto, it would derail the YSRCP and demoralise them, she added.
Addressing a party meeting in her constituency office on Tuesday, Sunitha garlanded the bust statue of party national president N Chandrababu Naidu and thanked him for creating new confidence in the party cadres through the Mahanadu.
The new manifesto in the making would represent all sections of people and none in the society will be left out of the development process. A law will be enacted to protect BCs from social and economic exploitation.