- Actor Dibyendu Bhattacharya opens up about challenges of playing smaller roles
- Aayush Sharma’s ‘Ruslaan’ teaser sparks excitement
- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
Tirupati: Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy distributes 7 lakh worth essentials
Tirupati: In an effort to support the people locked in Red Zone area, TUDA Chairman and Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Tuesday...
Tirupati: In an effort to support the people locked in Red Zone area, TUDA Chairman and Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy on Tuesday distributed rice, provisions and vegetables adequate for a month to the residents of Rangampeta, 20 km from here.
After one Covid-19 case was reported in Rangampeta on Sunday, the village and also surrounding villages have been declared as `Red Zone' for intense anti-Covid-19 operations including massive sanitations works.
Bhaskar Reddy visited the areas and inspected sanitisation measures being implemented including spraying of hypo chloride solution (liquid bleach), spraying of bleaching powder, clearing drains. He asked the people not to be panic but to be ore cautious and strictly follow government guidelines for red zone areas where movement of public is totally prohibited for a month.
Later, he began the rapid check under which random screening will be done to find out other cases of Covid-19 in the area. TUDA Vice-Chairman Harikirshna, OSD Bhaskar Naidu were undergone the test first to motivate the people.