- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to be distributed at Nampally Exhibition grounds tomorrow
- World Brain Tumor Day: Types, affects, symptoms & treatment
- Satya Sai Institute of Medical Sciences Awarded Environmental Management Award
- Chiranjeevi leaks some visuals and a bit song from “Bholaa Shankar”
- Jio Launches JioTag for Rs 749; JioTag vs Apple AirTag
- Gopichand Malineni launches ‘7:11 PM’ teaser
- ‘Kalaya Nijama’ from ‘Calling Sahasra’ is a cool melody
- On-the-job learning through internships
- Instagram promotes child porn; Elon Musk reacts
- AIMK students received Summer Internship Placements for MBA 2022-2024
Tirupati: CPM demands BJP to withdraw case in High Court
The CPM workers on Wednesday staged a protest in front of TTD administrative building on Kapilatheertham road demanding continuation Garuda flyover works taken up at a cost of Rs 484 crores.
Tirupati: The CPM workers on Wednesday staged a protest in front of TTD administrative building on Kapilatheertham road demanding continuation Garuda flyover works taken up at a cost of Rs 484 crores. The State government, Municipal Corporation of Tirupati and TTD are jointly constructing the Garuda flyover to ease traffic congestion in the city.
It may be noted that a few days ago BJP State secretary Bhanu Prakash Reddy had filed a case against the spending of TTD funds for Garuda flyover construction. In this backdrop, all parties bitterly were opposing the BJP's stand and questioning its leaders why they are maintaining the stoic silence on the issue.
For the past three days, AAP, an NGO, the CPM and Congress leaders have been expressing their anger over the BJP stand. The CPM leaders appealed to the TTD officials to file a counter petition in High Court against the BJP petition.
Similarly, Srivari Devotees Association president P Naveen Kumar Reddy also participated in coconuts breaking activity near Alipiri and offered prayers to Srivenkateswara Swamy for continuation of Garuda flyover works without any disturbance.
Even opposition TDP leaders also criticised the BJP stand over Garuda flyover construction and demanded BJP leader Bhanu Prakash Reddy for withdrawing the case.