- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Tirupati Urban Police launched novel set up "complaint boxes"
- Aim is to bring the public closer to the police
- SP KKN Anburajan specially designed the complaint boxes system to address all problems related to law and order
- Mainly complaint boxes purpose is for providing safety to the women and children at Bus Stand, Railway Stations and colleges, bus stops
- Total 95 complaint boxes were set up at various public places in all the 5 police subdivisions
- To redress the complaints SP has formed special teams
Tirupati: To collect the information about antisocial elements and lawbreakers Tirupati Urban Police SP KKN Anburajan has launched new complaint box system across the urban police district. The news complaint box system has come into force from Wednesday.
According to SP Anburajan, the new complaint boxes set up aim is to maintain law and order smoothly and creating a platform for public mainly women and children for sharing their difficulties directly to SP through written letters by posting in complaint boxes.
Anybody can bring their difficulty by posting a letter in complaint boxes which were set up in selected locations at public places like Railway Station, Bus Stand, Women Colleges, engineering colleges, hospitals, Markets, temples of Tirumala, Srikalahasti, Tiruchanur and other important places. Total 95 complaint boxes were fixed in all the 5 police subdivisions like Tirupati east, west, Renigunta, Srikalahasti and Tirumala.
For effective implementation of new complaint boxes set up SP, KKN Anburajan has formed few special teams under the special branch police wing. Everyday special branch personal would pick up the letters from the complaint boxes and send them to the SP office. After reading the complaints the SP will be instructed officials concerned for further action on received complaints.
Through these complaint boxes, the public can bring their grievances directly to the notice of SP by posting letters in the boxes. Even people can report against the police working style if they would do wrong as per their duties concern.
Speaking to The Hans India SP KKN AnbuRajan said that "Sometimes people are facing complexity to share the information without fear with police, to avoid this situation and bring the people closer to police department we have launched this new complaint boxes set up in Tirupati urban police district". Every day our special branch personnel to be picked up all the letters and submit to me for action, the SP added. " Our objective is to develop good cordial relations between police department and people ", said SP Rajan.