- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Two dead bodies recovered from Vizag beach
In a tragic incident, two persons allegedly committed suicide by jumping into the sea. The incident took place at Rushikonda beach in Visakhapatnam.
Visakhapatnam: In a tragic incident, two persons allegedly committed suicide by jumping into the sea. The incident took place at Rushikonda beach in Visakhapatnam. According to the sources, the deceased were identified as Venkat Reddy (30) of Nandyal and Divya (25) of Terlam in the Vizianagaram district. The woman is staying in a Rushikonda hostel and preparing for Civil examinations.
Sources said that they committed suicide due to severe debts. It is learnt that they are friends and suffered to pay Rs 2.5 lakh debt. Police registered a complaint and sent the dead bodies to the hospital for post-mortem.