- 4 lakh Kerala youth to be skilled in next 3 years: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Congress will win 12-13 Lok Sabha seats in MP: Kamal Nath
- Income Tax Dept allows trusts to rectify their error over Form 10B/10BB till March 31
- Paritala Sriram expresses intention of contesting from Dharmavaram
- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
- Ready to fight Zuckerburg anywhere, anytime with any rules: Musk
- Nothing Unveils CMF Buds and Neckband Pro Under Rs 3,000
Van on free education publicity flagged off: Collector
Collector D Muralidhar Reddy has said that the government is giving free education to all and underlined the need to give more publicity to it for the benefit of the people.
Rajamahendravaram: Collector D Muralidhar Reddy has said that the government is giving free education to all and underlined the need to give more publicity to it for the benefit of the people. Flagging off a publicity van of Bharatiya Vidyardhi Reservation Samithi (BVRS) on the premises of district court here on Saturday evening, he complimented BVRS for arranging the van for giving publicity on free government education.
The publicity is needed very much in rural areas and asked BVRS to continue the tirade in future also. Joint Collector-2 Satti Babu, BVRS members K Ramesh, Abdul Razak and others were present. Collector D Muralidhar Reddy flagging off a free education publicity van in Rajamahendravaram on Saturday.